- Наши туры
- English Tours
- Akkerman and Shabo
- Askania Nova
- At the edge of the Roman Empire
- Bessarabian Adventure
- Birdwatching in the Danube Delta and Lake District
- Cultural – Historical Tour
- Danube Birding Adventure
- Danube Delta Duet: Ukraine and Romania
- Eco-Tour "Kinburn sand spit"
- Eco-tour "Kuyalnik"
- Eco-tour "Lower Dniester National Nature Park"
- Ecotour: Danube, Prut and Macin Mountains
- Gastronomic Tour ~ Bessarabian Cuisine
- Gastronomic tour "Exotic cuisine"
- Odessa-Mama and her realm
- The Wonderful Nature of the Lower Danube:
- Tiligul Landscape Park
- Walking in the Danube Delta and Lake District
- Wines of Odessa
- Прокат лодок
Week-end Eurasian Steppe Safari
The present day Biosphere Reserve at Askania Nova was founded by (an named after) a German settler, Friedrich Falz-Fein, when he set asite the first plot of virgin steppe in 1898.
On 1 April 1919, the site was declared a nature reserve - one of the first in Europe. It has been managed as a protected area ever since with a core zone of pristine feather-grass steppe. In addition, the reserve has an important arboretum that dates from 1887 and a zoological park.
These are bread as part of conservation efforts to restore wild populations. The grasslands also resound with lark song, and cranes gather by the central spring-fed pool.
08.30 Depart Odessa
12.30 Arrival at an outdoor museum of rural life on the banks of the Dnieper river. Lunch of Ukrainian traditional cusine followed by a short excursion in the Dnieper Delta by electric boat
15.30 Arrival to Askania Nova - trip around steppe enclosures to photograph animals
17.30 Check-in to hotel
08.00 Breakfast in Askania Nova
09.00 Excursion in arboretum and around virgin steppe core zone
14.30 Return to Odessa for 19.00
Price: 100 Euro per person per day (group of 4-8)